Special Offer - Air Con System Regas and Service - New Type Gas only £74.99+vat or Old Type Gas £39.99+vat Read More
"cLICK & cOLLECT" TERMS & CONDITIONS
"cLICK & cOLLECT" & DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Distance Sale - Your right to cancel K Sutton Garage Ltd T/A Kings Sutton Garage, 17 Banbury Lane, Kings Sutton, Northants, OX17 3RU
Ordinarily we do not run an organised distance selling scheme. However, due to the coronavirus outbreak we need to support our valued customers by delivering your vehicle to your home. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any particular reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party on your behalf, collect or take delivery of your vehicle.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by post or email to our address. If required, you can request a template cancellation notice form from us but it is not obligatory to use this specific template.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your clear statement or form confirming your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you payments received from you, including the cost of delivering the goods to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose delivery over collection or a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). This reimbursement is subject to the following conditions:
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead to a deduction of £1.50 for each mile driven over 25 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 working days after the day we receive back from you the vehicle and all documents which were supplied including, but not limited to, service histories and the V5 documentation.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. This may include handing back any part exchange vehicle if still available and/or seeking payment from you to cover any negative equity.
- We will withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods and all paperwork back in good order.
- It is your responsibility to return the vehicle without undue delay within the 14 day period starting from the date you have taken delivery.
- You will remain liable for the vehicle and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges or penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and take full responsibility for the safe return of the vehicle.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods according to the previous reference to test drives.
If you require clarity on any of the above points, please get in touch with us and one of our Team Members will be happy to discuss.